At To The Tee Golf, Mary Beth Kohberger understands that in order to teach children to play golf you must first teach them to love golf. Our camps and classes focus on building an enduring love for the game.
The goal of all of our golf instruction for children is to prepare kids to be able to go out on the course and enjoy the game. Of course we teach the fundamentals of the golf swing, putting, and chipping, but we also teach rules, etiquette, nutrition, and fitness.
All lessons are taught by Marybeth Kohberger. As a PGA member and a mother of two, MaryBeth Kohberger is uniquely qualified for junior golf instruction. In fact she has even been selected as an NJ Section P.G.A. Junior Golf Leader.
Camps are small groups averaging 6-8 golfers. Full day camps will include on course playing time as well as an occasional guest speaker on a wide variety of golf-related topics. Full day campers ages 11 - 16 will also have the opportunity to mentor younger kids in the PeeWee class.
FALL JUNIOR CLASSES & Leagues
- More classes in the spring - check back in February 2018
Fall Junior League 2017
- Saturdays 9/16/17 thru 10/14/17
- Open to All Level 2+ students - Ages 8 -16
- 2 Practice Sessions on 9/13 & 9/27 from 4:15 to 5:00 pm @ Black Bear.
- 1 Practice Round at Minerals Golf Course - 9/16 @ 3:30 pm
- 4 Matches at Minerals Golf Course 9/23, 9/30, 10/7 & 10/14. Arrive at course by 3:00 pm.
- Team Shirt included - Youth S, M, L, XL and Adult S, M, L, XL
- Sports Banquet
** In order to participate in the Fall Jr League, you must be taking part in a fall class or series of lessons with Mary Beth Kohberger. The classes or series must be paid in full in order to play in the Fall Jr. League. There will be no exceptions to this requirement.