At To The Tee Golf, Mary Beth Kohberger understands that in order to teach children to play golf you must first teach them to love golf. Our camps and classes focus on building an enduring love for the game.
The goal of all of our golf instruction for children is to prepare kids to be able to go out on the course and enjoy the game. Of course we teach the fundamentals of the golf swing, putting, and chipping, but we also teach rules, etiquette, nutrition, and fitness.
All lessons are taught by Marybeth Kohberger. As a PGA member and a mother of two, MaryBeth Kohberger is uniquely qualified for junior golf instruction. In fact she has even been selected as an NJ Section P.G.A. Junior Golf Leader.
Camps are small groups averaging 6-8 golfers. Full day camps will include on course playing time as well as an occasional guest speaker on a wide variety of golf-related topics. Full day campers ages 11 - 16 will also have the opportunity to mentor younger kids in the Pee Wee class.
SUMMER JR CAMPS - 2018
- June 18th thru June 22nd Ages 7-11 All Levels 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Golf Only) Cost $269 REGISTER
- June 25th thru June 29th Ages 11-17 All Levels 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm (Golf Only) Cost $269 REGISTER
- Level 1 Pee Wees Ages 4 to 6 June 25th thru 28th 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm Cost $99 REGISTER
- Level 2 Pee Wee Ages 5 & 6 July 30th thru August 2nd 12:15 to 1:00 pm Cost $99 REGISTER
- Please Note: This class is for the returning Pee Wee that has already taken a prior Pee Class with To The Tee Golf.
** NEW THIS YEAR - COUNTRY CLUB KIDS CAMPS **
These camps consists of golf lessons, tennis lessons, and free swim. You can take just golf, just tennis, or both for the full day camp experience. Children will be transported from Black Bear Golf course to Minerals Resort and the transportation is included within the cost.
- Ages 7 to 17 - All Skill Levels
- Golf Lessons 8:30 am to 11:30 am (Mon to Thurs) 8:30 am to 12:30 pm (Friday).
- Transported from Black Bear to Minerals Resort 11:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Tennis Lessons 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (Monday thru Thursday Only).
- Free Swim Session 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm (Monday thru Thursday Only).
- Full Camp $649 per week. Purchase 2 weeks for $1,199 ($99 savings).
- 1/2 Day Camp Available - Golf or Tennis $300 per week.
- July 9th thru July 13th Golf Only - Click here to REGISTER
- July 16th thru July 20th Golf Only - Click here to REGISTER
- August 6th thru August 10th Golf Only - Click here to REGISTER
- August 13th thru August 17th Golf Only - Click here to REGISTER
To register for golf only click on the registration button by camp dates above. To register for the full camp or tennis only portion, please contact the Minerals Service Desk @ (973) 864-8813. For additional information on tennis lessons, please email Brad Scheller - Tennis Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org or his website at www.bradschellertennis.com.
INVITATIONAL CAMPS - Level 2+
- August 20th thru August 24th Ages 10 to 17 (Mon-Fri) 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- August 27th thru August 30th Ages 7 to 12 (Mon-Wed) 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Fri) 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
SUMMER jUNIOR CLASSES (6 Weeks)
- Pee Wees Ages 4 - 6 All Levels Saturdays 7/21 to 8/25 11:00 am to 11:45 am Cost $129 REGISTER
- Ages 7 to 10 All Levels Mondays 7/16 thru 8/20 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm Cost $159 REGISTER
- Ages 11 to 16 All Levels Fridays 7/20 thru 8/24 6:00 pm to 6:00 pm Cost $159 REGISTER
- Ages 7 to 10 All Levels Fridays 7/20 thru 8/24 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm Cost $159 REGISTER
If you are having registration problems, please call the office at 973-600-8954
or email your request to office@ToTheTeeGolf.com
spring Junior Classes - 2018
Level 1 - Pee Wee class FOR AGES 4, 5, & 6 YEAR OLD - 6 WEEKS (No Class 5/26)
- Saturdays 5/5 thru 6/16 11:30 am to 12:00 pm Cost $99 REGISTER
Level 2 - Pee Wee class FOR AGES 5 & 6 YEAR OLD - 6 WEEKS (No Class 5/28)
Please Note: This class is for the returning Pee Wee that has already taken a prior Pee Class with To The Tee Golf.
- Mondays 4/16 thru 5/21 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm Cost $129 REGISTER
Pee Wee (Ages 4-7) & Parent and/or grandparent class - 4 weeks
- Sundays 4/29 thru 5/20 12:15 pm to 1:00 Cost $150 for both participants
- Please call the office to register for this class (973) 600-8954 or send an email to: Office@ToTheTeeGolf.com
LEVEL 3+ Jr CLASSES - 12 WEEKS
- Ages 10 to 17 Fridays 3/30 thru 6/15 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm Cost $299 REGISTER
LEVEL 2+ JR CLASSES - 12 WEEKS (No Class 5/28)
- Ages 7 to 10 Mondays 4/9 thru 6/25 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm Cost $299 REGISTER
- Ages 10 to 17 Fridays 3/30 thru 6/15 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Cost $299 REGISTER
All Levels JR Classes - 8 weeks (No Class 5/26)
- Ages 11 to 17 Saturdays 4/28 thru 6/23 1:00 to 2:00 pm Cost $199 REGISTER
JUNIOR BEGINNER CLASSES - 8 WEEKS (nO cLASSES ON 5/26 & 5/28)
- Ages 7 to 12 Mondays 4/16 thru 6/11 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm Cost $199 REGISTER
- Ages 7 to 12 Saturdays 4/21 thru 6/16 12:00 om to 1:00 pm Cost $199 REGISTER
2018 PGA Jr. League (Ages 9 - 13)
Eligibility - PGA Jr. League is open to any child ages 9 to 13. A player cannot be 14 years of age prior to August 1 of the year in which he or she participates. For example, for the 2018 season, no participant who turns 14 before August 1, 2018 will be eligible to participate.
- Tuesdays & Saturdays - Late Afternoons
- 4 Practices Sessions
- 2 On-Course Sessions
- Matches (PGA)
- 2 Shirts (Home & Away)
- Bag Tag & Drawstring Bag
- T-Shirt & Hat
- COST $199
** PLEASE NOTE: In order to participate in the league you must be registered and paid in full for a spring class or taking private lessons from Mary Beth (No Exceptions). If you do not take a class or private lessons, you will be placed on a waiting list and if space is available, you will be placed in the league.